Step by Step
End the Path to Infection
Best results from industry leaders. Guidelines for effective cleaning!
- Remove animals from pens,runs and paddocks
- Remove toys, hair, food, water, fecal matter.
- Removed bedding. Wash and dry.
- Use proper equipment (Non-porous boots, garments and gloves)
- Use a detergent that removes dirt, grime, oil.
- Wet surface. Use stiff bristle brush, scrub right to left and top to bottom.
Rinse. Let “Dry” or squeegee “Dry”. Apply disinfectant to dry surface.
Empty water buckets. Scrub inside, remove all debris and algae. Wash with disinfectant, let dry. Fill buckets with fresh water.
Use two gallon pump sprayer and Pathogend CURoxide (99.9999%). Select cone nozzle spray.
Follow directions and “Dwell Time”. Spray right to left and top to bottom.
Pathogend users. Spray and wait 10 minutes until completely dry.
Return dogs to kennel.
Clean and disinfect your non-porous boots/shoes, scoopers brush and hose.
- Repeat weekly for best results
(Disinfectant rating: Good -> 99.9% to 99.999% <-Better)
More Information: 1 (678) 575-2889
Order Call: 1 (866) 317-5735
Website: Pathogend of Georgia
Facebook: Follow us on Facebook